1. Slow down and be certain you are actually angry
H - Hungry
L - Lonely
T - Tired
(P) - Go to the restroom
2. Slow down and be certain you should be angry
3. Slow down and be certain the offense requires more than your forgiveness
4. Slow down and be certain your anger will produce righteousness
Song of Songs 6:4
Our church banners give us our identity
Our church banners give us our unity
Our church banners give us our dignity
2 Corinthians 5:10
1. The word all means all
2. The word Christ refers to Christ
3. The word judgement means judgement
If you are going to follow Jesus, then...
1. Jesus needs to be more important than your own security
2. Jesus needs to be more important than your personal tragedy
3. Jesus needs to be more important than your loving family
Consider the glow of the Christmas Star as it shows importance of Jesus
Consider the glow of the Magi as they show us how to follow Jesus
Let us live as wise men under the glow of the Christ
When God directs, you GO
When God speaks, you SPEAK
When God provides, you CELEBRATE
Compassion interrupts us.
Compassion costs us something
Compassion changes lives
Myth #1 – All the church wants is your money
Myth #2 – There is a strict Biblical expectation for Christians to tithe
You should be prepared to give
You should be generous when you give
You should be cheerful when you give
Calling Jesus a servant is such an understatement!
Consider the magnitude of his service. (John13:3-5)
Consider the necessity of his service (John 13:8)
Consider the implications of his service (John 13:12-15)
Be Encouraged! God's heart is for those in need.
Be Hopeful! God's work is for those in need.
Be Ready! God's people are for those in need.
1. Through the Spirit we receive adoption as children of God
2. The Spirit convicts us of sin
3. The Spirit empowers us with inner strength and comfort
You can believe Jesus is legit because of his teaching.
You can believe Jesus is legit because of his miracles.
You can believe Jesus is legit because of his resurrection.
This week’s message is from 2 Samuel 7:27-29, and in it Darin Kleeman shares about the faithfulness of God.
God has the capability of faithfulness because he is GOD
God has the credibility of faithfulness because he is HONEST
God has the integrity of faithfulness because he is GOOD